Let’s talk about it. Graphic tees are one of the best trends of this year, and I am super glad we all decided that we ain’t over it yet and we are carrying it on into the Fall. Also noticing in the stores: graphic sweatshirts. Not mad about that either.
There’s just something so fun about a graphic tee! It’s got a little personality to it. And I’ve seen some ones that are definitely good conversation starters. So basically graphic tees just bring people together.
In my pursuit for the cutest graphic tees I’ve come across some super vintage and cool looking ones out there for over $50, which like, OK it’s cool and all but as my dear friend Macklemore once said, “that’s $50 for a tee shirt”.
SO I rounded up all my favorite graphic tee finds for this season and I also decided to show you some ways to style them for Fall! There are so many fun ways to incorporate these tees into your outfits and still stay warm enough while these temps start to drop!
Some of my favorite finds under $25:
AND 5 Ways to style your graphic tees for Fall:
1. Okay so tucking them into a pair of jeans is a duh, but have a little more fun with it! Accessorize with a fun fat, add a colorful cardigan, and throw in some boots and it’s got some serious “Fall vibes”
2. Throw it on under a blazer!! Obvi you’re trying to make this blazer look casual, not corporate, so a graphic tee is the perfect way to keep it fun and totally Fall-ready.
3. Literally just going to get some coffee, or running quick to the grocery store but scared you’ll see someone you know? Like OMG fancy seeing you here Karen from my sorority who I haven’t seen in years but I remember always judged me! Throw on your graphic tee with leggings, a cardi, and a baseball cap and you still look trendy, no bra necessary, and Karen can totally suck it because you’re killing life after college thank you very much! (Karen is not a real person. Sorry to anyone named Karen who was in my sorority)
4. Keep it fun and still feminine with a floral mini skirt, but still stay warm by adding a cardigan and boots! I love pairing graphic tees with combat boots! They just work well together! Makes you look kind of bad ass, even though you’re probably just going to brunch with your friends not hopping on the back of a motorcycle.
5. Wear it with some animal print!!! I am also in love with this hat now, I think it looks cute with most outfits, so there’s any easy styling tip- add a cabby hat! But for real the graphic tee + midi skirt (floral, animal print, boho print, whatever!) + booties = #basicbitch Fall uniform! (Oh and of course I had to find some pumpkins to pose in front of!)
Just a few outfit ideas for you! I also have a Pinterest board with TONS of ideas and ways to style graphic tees for Fall if you want some more inspo! Check out my Fall Graphic Tee Pinterest board here!